Tuesday, November 11, 2008

70% of 100%

What would you do if your doctor said you have this disease?

Yesterday my doctor,(this is my second time meet her kekeke) diagnosed my and she suspected that I have this kind of illness. She suggested a blood test. Actually I don’t really like needles but she's the doctor not me.

And this afternoon, I received a phone call : test result already in her hand. And it is positive.

Well, I didn’t give it a serious thought. Maybe it is just temporary.

But who knows better than HIM.

The doctor brief me that, from day on, I have to be careful with my food. She listed the most foods I should avoid, actually, it is about 70% of food on earth.

I was hoping for another answer when I asked her, "Is this for life?"

Her nods crushed everything.

Ladies and gentleman,

Please prepare something other than red meat, nuts and seafood if I’m in your guest list since I have this illness call gout.

:D

4 comments:

kyora said...

SEAfood je kan? Udang air tawar layan tau, ketam paya bakau yang lite2 je sea nya pun best

:)

=MissRynn= said...

hilang 1 nikmat dunia

Ad Rifza said...

Ehh sama lak sakit kite..huhu...salam bloggers..

Cikgu Tadika said...

avoid mkn seafood dlm kuantiti yg bnyk tau ;p