Thursday, September 24, 2009

Selamat HAri Raya Aidilfitri 2009

Raya is time to catch up with relatives and old friends. Those people who once you thought you would never live without them and suddenly time flies and you tended to forget them.
What I like most about old friends are how they would unintendedly reminds you how old you had grown, how fast time flies and how far you had been different from the young innocent berhingus you were. Oh, it is like you have a look at your old pics as my girlfriend did last night, I was surprise how fair my skin was, how young and energetic, it’s like, waah, did I changed this much? Yes, I was shocked; I do not have lots of pics of myself, being avoiding lenses and flashes, making that glamorous world away from me,heh. You are lucky if you do have a batch of pics of you growing up, you sure need to have a look at them, see and verify it, how evolved you are. As Exora, you’ll be amazed!!

And you would also surprised and regret to find out how much your close friends had suffered in the period you both had missing in touch and how you hope that you were there for them, on the name of good-old-friendship.

An element of surprise is a salt and pepper during raya. And it’s hit me quite hard. As I grown up, I learnt that what you are today is not what you will be tomorrow. Used to be a bright and brilliant student during secondary years, never guarantee you to drive an Altezza when you 26 years old. But I do meet old pals who had been behind the curtains of those bright and once brilliant young men, is now driving a brand new Altezza on age 26. Don’t ask me what those was-brilliant-guy ride. I hope a Prius, hahahaha.

But it’s never too late for a remedy. Time did pass and time do comes. I really hope those knots I had tightened will remain strong, would never lose again.

No comments: