Thursday, July 1, 2010

This Post Dedicated to My Istimewa

Its 7 hours to go.

I know it is hard, it never an easy path you took.

It is time for you to kick their asses, and show them how worth you are.


Good luck Dear, kick their asses hard, and wave them good bye!


My love and pray are with you....




Update at 11:30am



  She called me on 6:57am, asking me to check her hall address, i was like, "oh dear, she only have 15 minutes left before her session start", I want to call her to know the updates but I dont want my "concern" spoil her mood, 4 years of study and this is the big time.



7:50am - My phone rings and Istimewa at the other end. The presentation are done, the comment was Excellent! ,


My reaction : Are you serious? 4 years of study and the presentation was about 45 minutes? My imagination was, there will be a coffee break, break for lunch, plano sessions, Q & A, and maybe it took a 3 days to finish! Ok, not 3 days, but at least till noon isn't it? 
But, yeah, I'm just a degree holder ...  :P

2 comments:

kyora said...

Piano? Classy sangat. I want Thirsty Merc playing outside ngeh!

Penanam Sayur said...

Should i start downloading them or wait for your CD's? or is it CD?

:P

Congrates babe