Friday, April 4, 2008

Only help upon Sufiah?

When I posted on Sufiah story, I didn’t expect that it would bring more visitors here. It was just a plain opinion I have here in a plain cubicle-at a far end-dark corner of my office. It surprised me when for the first time ever my hits gone over Thousand and I have more that five comments at a single post. Thank you.

Comments I received was quite challenging, and I love to interact with people who left any comments here. Most of them had pitty to Sufiah and I believe, we do care of her, it not just she a muslim, a malay or her mother is a Malaysian that we feel that she is a Malaysian but we care of her as a human, as a human who have the pottential to be a genius.

I think lots of prostitute here at Malaysia (Yes, we do have them, openly at Brickfield, behind the Sentral Monorail Station) would be jealous, why would we only want to help Sufiah, why we didnt help them, which is far more easier to locate (I gave you the location right? Yes, Brickfield.). Didnt they also NEED to be help?
On my post on Sufiah, this comment had gained my attention ;

Durrah Says:April 3, 2008 at 10:34 pm e
My father brought me up in a strict Islamic upbringing..he controlled me and physically abused me if I don’t obey. My life was a living hell…failure after failure, I struggled with low self esteem and depression just like Sufiah…I am free now..I choose what I want to be. Stop the nonsense on Islamic teaching. You guys quoting and preaching nonsense..

So? Anybody have anything to say to Durrah?

No comments: