Monday, April 21, 2008

Your Degree or your Car?

For two weeks, my weekend was filled with interviews. Takde la byk mana pun, tp apabila melakukan sesuatu diluar kebiasaan dan berulang-ulang, I'll get bored. And certainly yes for penat. Last Saturday interview was the most advanturous one. Kat a part of Shah Alam yg I thought it was Puchong, menyebabkan aku sesat barat mencari lokasinya. Walaupun mempunyai Tukang Tunjuk Jalan yang aku ingat dia dah hafal jalan Shah Alam, lagi pun area tu dekat ngan rumah pakcik dia yang dia pernah duduk kat situ, tapi aku terlupa satu fakta bahawasanya he is SABAHAN, which made him susah nak ingat jalan Shah Alam, dia kata la.

I am good since I arrived exactly at 930am as promised. Did I mention I had to made a small presentation? Yeah, they called me on Thursday, asking me to go for the interview on Saturday and later, on Friday afternoon they call me to prepare a presentation on anything regarding to engineering, the phone conversation was;



"Cik HxxxxxH told us you are familiar with presentations, so please prepare a
presentation, a short one, 10 to 15 minutes OK? We'll prepare you the laptop and
projector,ok?"


Owh, I'm speechless. Have you ever being asked to give a presentation without any subject/topics. I was thinking of AlpTransit. It is certainly an engineering topic wasn't is? A mega structure!

Well, i manage to finish the slaid on 2.00 am, dont miss understand me, I started at 12.00, midnight. Istimewa had warned me, jangan lepak lama-lama lepas makan, karang tak siap slaid tu, but what I can do dearie, It was a nice little gathering and surely there are lots and lots to talk about kan? Hehehe.

I was thinking that I survived the interview, just like previous interviews before until this killer question arise ,

Q : "What car do you possessed?"
A : "[It was a yellow Chevrolet sir, I named it BumbleBee.]
Owh, I am doing my driving class sir, will finish by the end of this month, for
now I have a motorcycle (this one is a bluff semata mata)"

Another Q : "Any plan for a car in near future?"
Another A : "[Well, if the BumbleBee face the same luck as Jazz,maybe.]
Certainly sir"

Following Q : "Well, a car is quite important you know."
Following A : "Nothing against you opinion sir"

And it ended with,
"Well, we'll contact you later if you are selected, yada yada yadaaa"

To all my fellow brothers and sisters who going to graduate in a year time, please pair yourselves with a car and driving license since it is as important as your academic qualifications.




*sesat barat ialah istilah kampung aku yang membawa maksud, sesat ntah ke mana mana ntah.

3 comments:

kyora said...

i told you!! (who said guys tak suka bergoss??)

0.1% is chances is better than 0% tau, not significantly different but better, thats why trying is important :p

Penanam Sayur said...

KY : *tunduk sambil kaki kuis kuis tanah*

Cikgu Tadika said...

certain girls can't get enuff paris hilton's wealth...including me!!! after graduate, get a great job, get a husband, still live with parent..somehow until now i don't have any chance to buy a car....pity me!!!